Interpretation and Definitions
The words in which the initial letter is capitalized and written in bold fonts have meanings defined under the following conditions and shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear singular or plural.
- Account means a unique account created for you to access our service or parts of our service.
- Company referred to as either "the Company,” "We,” "Us," or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to 24Task LLC.
- Cookies are small files placed on your computer, mobile device, or any other device by a website, containing the details of your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Country refers to Ohio, United States.
- Device means any device used to access the service, such as a computer, laptop, cell phone, or digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to all the freelance services provided by our company.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to a third-party company or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate, provide, and perform services. It can also refer to a third party assisting the Company in analyzing how the Services we provide are used.
- Usage Data refers to the data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to the 24Task website, accessible from https://24task.com.
- You refer to the individual accessing or using the Service, the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Information collection and use
Types of Data Collected.While using our service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information to contact or identify you. Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Social Media Profile information
- Location (GPS)
- Registration / Signup (Signup thru Social Media)
- Google Analytics and Firebase
Usage Data is automatically collected when a user uses the service.
Usage Data may include information such as your device's internet protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type and version, as well as the service pages of our website that you visited.
It can also include the time and date of your visit, how much time you spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, we may automatically collect certain information, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, its unique device ID, IP address, operating system, the mobile browser you use, and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our service or access the service via mobile devices.
Cookies or Browser Cookies.
Type: Persistent Cookies Administered by: UsPurpose: These cookies allow us to understand how our visitors interact with our website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
Type: Persistent CookiesAdministered by: UsPurpose: We use these cookies to provide our website and mobile app visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These cookies track our visitors across our website and mobile applications and collect information to provide customized ads.
Use of Your Personal Data
Why do we collect our users’ data?
Customer data helps us understand what encourages them to use our app, what they are interested in, and what they value the most. Hence, the fundamental reasons that we collect user’s data include:
To Enhance the User Experience:
User data allow us to understand better and satisfy the needs of our customers. By analyzing your purchasing pattern and behavior, we can personalize your overall experience as well as the message content, delivery time, language, and delivery frequency that we do to provide you with a more efficient and effective service.
We may reach you via email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application's push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products, or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation. We may also use your user data to attend and manage your requests to us. We may also use your user data for other purposes such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and evaluating to improve our service, marketing and provide a better user experience.
To Refine our Marketing Strategy:
Contextualized data helps us understand how customers interact with and respond to our marketing messages and change accordingly. This robust and accurate use case gives us a brief idea of consumers’ desires based on their previous actions. We may also provide you with news, special offers, and general information about other goods, services, and events that we offer similar to those you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
To Communicate with you:
We use such information to send you marketing messages, share the latest updates about our services, and inform you about our policies and regulations. We also use your data to respond to you when you connect with us for any query since we manage your account registration as a user of our service. The Personal Data you provide can grant you access to different service functionalities as a registered user.
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
With Service Providers: We may share your personal information with service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our service to contact you.
With Your Consent:We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The company will also retain usage data for internal analysis purposes. Usage data is generally retained for a shorter period, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or improve our service’s functionality, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for more extended periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including personal data, is processed at the company's operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those from your jurisdiction.
Deletion of Your Account
The users have the right to delete their account alongside its data anytime. The user may simply click on the delete button on the app or send an email to our support team requesting account deletion. Our Support team will then relay the message to our Development team, responsible for deleting user information and logs on our databases. Our support team email address is provided on our contact us page.
Possible Reasons for Failed Account Deletion:
- A current bid or gig is active or still in progress.
- The user has a remaining balance in their account from which they must withdraw first.
- A job post is still in progress.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the company may be required to disclose your personal data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g., a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The company may disclose your personal data with the good faith that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the service
- Protect the personal safety of users of the service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
- Security of your personal data
The security of your personal data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage guarantees 100% security. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Google Places is a service that returns information about places using HTTP requests. Google operates it.
Google places service may collect information from you and your device for security purposes.
Our service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and know that your child has provided us with personal data, please contact us. Suppose we become aware that we have collected personal data from anyone under 13 without verifying parental consent; rest assured that we will take steps to remove that information from our servers.
If we need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your information and your country requires consent from a parent, we may require your parent's consent before collecting and using that information.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for any third-party sites or services’ content, privacy policies, or practices.
Other Services we use are the following:For sending emailsIntercomMailchimp
PayPalVenmoApple Pay (iOS)Google Pay (Android)Card Payment (Debit/Credit)